Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Shout Out to my 2 favorite bookers @ Elite







































































Elite was the 1st agency that I contacted to shoot with their girls. Jose was the 1st person I spoke to @ Elite. He hooked me up with some excellent girls, and he also gives me great tips and advice on the industry. He loves posing for the camera = ) Ask about his new face Sue Namii....lol and his turtle collection from all around the world.

Oscar is the legendary iconic booker. He is worked one booking your Tyra Banks, Iman and Cindy Crawford....etc on jobs. He has also been a blessing. He had pictures printed up for my book and set up meeting with me to work with other agencies too. He is all about the old school. I love teaching him how to use computers. =)

Thanks for everything guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment