Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!


"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

top - urban outfitters
skirt - urban outfitters
cardigan - urban outiftters
bag - topshop
shoes - topshop

I just had to have the White Rabbit top when I saw it especially with the release of Tim Burtons version of "Alice In Wonderland" coming out next year. That will be a masterpiece, and I am telling you now that it is 99.9% likely to become one of my favourite films.

Britney was AMAZING! and suprisingly I was the only person there (that I saw) who was wearing an IF U SEEK AMY top. Nobody else had home made ones with t-shirt transfer pictures of Britney on them either, so 1 point to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment