Saturday, November 21, 2009

I can almost see the wizard through the curtains


Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been up to the ceiling in things to do. Still am. I've nearly got my UCAS application sorted which will be a relief! My bedroom is nearly presntable and once I get my bed in and tidy a bit outfit posts will be soon to follow.
I have decided my outfit sets on polyvore seemed a little boring. I am good and putting outfits together but as sets they dont look so great so I am trying this whole art & expression type set thing instead. What do you think?

Oh and has anyone in the UK been watching Misfits? I am sooo hooked. As a major Skins fan, having never missed an episode since the day it started, dare I say, I am starting to wonder if Misfits might be better. It may just be because the new series 3 Skins was a bit rubbish in comparison to the first but Misifts is blooming amazing! If you havent yet seen it, I strongly recomend it!
J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment