Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back with the goods.

Hello Hallo, Hullo, Bonjour, Hola, Howdy, Hi, Hey, Merhaba, Hej, Ahoj, Dia duit, Ciao, Sveiki, Witaj!

Im back, exams are over... for now.


So who watched Skins?
I personally thought it was a complete and utter car crash. The first 30 seconds of Misfits contains more excitement than that entire episode. The best bit was when the girl commited suicide. I basically slept through the rest. I think I am going to watch the next one with Emily and Naomi and if that still disappoints me I am going to stop watching it. Thursday nights I will get my Skins Series 1&2 DVDs out and watch an episode of that instead.
I think Chris should come back from the dead and haunt the new cast.
Now that I would watch.



The twins live near me actually. The one who plays Katie works in a nearby pub and she said her sister goes to a 'special school' in London. My friend Harry said he saw her in a parent and child group therapy meeting in Chase Farm Hospital so rumour on the street is that she is mentally unstable or an addict. They only get payed £6 an hour for skins. Thats my little bit of info for you :)

Ohhh and I had my UCA interview a week or so ago. I think it went ok but I still havent heard anything back so I am extremely nervous about that, checking it everyday lol.
I haven't heard anything from LCF atall yet. What does that even mean?
Have they read my application and decided not to act upon it yet, or not even read it atall?
And if they have read it then its good that they haven't said no yet, but then why not invite me for an interview yet? People (friend of a friend) with worse grades and experience than me have had interviews so that irritates me.

Oh its all very confusing but I have 2 conditional offers at Manchester Met and Birmingham City for a mere 240 points (thats nothing! how easy!).

Has anyone else applied to do anything fashion related at university? I am doing Fashion Management.
Cannot wait to escape to university and finally start living my life!

J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment