Sunday, February 28, 2010

Silver Lining

Recently I have been really in to jewelry. Not the fancy stuff, just things you can wear all the time with everything. I took some pictures of the jewelry I have and wear regularly.
Not great quality as I can't get my SLR to connect with my pc at the moment so its digital and was hard to get a decent focus. Once I get that working again...
Anyway, voila!
 
  
 The one on the left I used to wear all the time but being fake from Topshop it started to loose colour so I now wear the middle one, vintage, which belonged to my great grandma, and the silver one which I bought in Eygpt.
  
 My earing tree. My earings are the only things I ever change. I never used to. My jewelry wearing tendencies have really had a role reversal.
  
 My Pandora bracelet: building up the charms :)
  
 I got this Alice in Wonderland style fog watch necklace from Topshop for £20(ish).
I adore it! And it has a working clock and such cute details!
 
Now I really want a nice expensive ring that I can always wear.
I also want a Bex Rox bracelet and a small Tiffany one.
One of the £100 ones. They are cute and not too much.

Not forgetting a hello to my new followers and a thankyou for all my lovely comments!
J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment