Thursday, July 29, 2010



Sorry for the lack of posts but I'm going to work at a shop and these days I've been learning and I have really few time to think of something to post here. I've been wearing nice outfits but again don't have time to take pictures, sorry!! 
I've been thinking about saving money, I really have to start saving for my driving license but I really want black Doc Martens too. And I'm also thinking about my future and I know I would like to go to another country and work with fashion but what I don't know is how I get there. I'm in Languages and Humanities course but I'm thinking that it was a bad choice and I should had gone to Arts. Oh well, now is too late, right? I really need help.
I'm have to go work a little more so see you soon. . 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment