Monday, January 31, 2011

Fashion Week, Weddings and Other Possibilities

I had an interview today with a woman from Show Space London to possibly work at the BFC Show Space for LFW. The woman was really nice and hinted to me that I got a place and said she will email me so life is good :). She basically just checked I would be free, asked about my previous LFW experience and asked who my favourite designers were. At that point my mind went totally blank and I could only think of 4! 4! How pathetic is that! As soon as the pressure was off I could think of hundreds, but when it matters? Pathetic brain. I also have a job interview tomorrow and with all this on top of my Cousins weddings coming up and all my Uni work things are starting to get busy.

I am partly excited about LFW just to blog about it. I never blogged about my LFW with Goodley PR but this time I will make sure I do! Should be a lot more exciting this time around! PPQ, Holly Fulton, David Koma, Mark Fast, Betty Jackson, Daks, Jaeger London, John Rocha, Ashish and Mark fast are amoung some of the designers set to show this LFW at the BFC Show Space. I must say (assuming I have the place) it is all going to be very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment