Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The OFF-CATWALK ~ New York Fashion Week by Photodiarist 2

Another fabulous Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2011 has come to an end in New York. Here the second part of  the Newyorker photoblogger The Photodiarist, a few photographs of the people attending the shows or hanging around the venue. The Photodiarist met quite a few of the big name fashion bloggers and a number of well known editors and creative directors, including Anna Wintour, Emmanuelle Alt, Grace Coddington, Glenda Bailey and Anna Dello Russo. As I always suggest you and for those of you who haven't noticed her work, check them out here. For those readers who are less into fashion and more into her usual works, don't worry. The Photodiarist didn't change into a fashion blog. She promised the blog will soon return to normal. 
"I must say, it has been a good fashion week for me. I only wish I had the time (and not as much work) to go to London, Milan and Paris. Since NYFW comes around only twice a year, I must indulge in a little street/fashion week style".
VIEW MORE >>

No comments:

Post a Comment