Thursday, March 17, 2011

DIY : Pipe Cleaner Crowns

So I spent my afternoon doing this...


YAYYYYY!
So I finally made my pipe cleaner crown! I still have pleanty of pipe cleaners and jewel bits to make a few more, so that is a project for another day :)

Sorry but I can't afford the real thing by Meadham Kirchhoff.
As you can tell by my constant posting about them I love them!
ALOT!

Anyway... Today I did some shopping errands and got a lovely bag, top and belt from the charity shop. The top is a white Lolita / Virgin Suicide-esk style, I couldn't believe it was still left in the charity shop to be honest.

I have my friends birthday party thingy tomorrow and we are going to Oceana so that should be fun. I haven't seen my friends from home is ages so it will nice to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment