Tuesday, December 22, 2009



I'm in holidays and Christmas is coming, I can't wait for it! I love the day itself because it's when I can be with my cousin and best friend. And of course all he presents and the fun with my family. Anyway today I spent all my day in the sofa watching Tv and fashion shows and with my laptop seeing all of your lovelies blogs, in my pyjamas. Well yeah, it's sad.. but I don't have nothing to do. argh.. I have, I really have but I'm feeling lazy in the moment so I do it later ahah 
I want to go out and spend a day in a shopping mall with marie joanne buying a new closet of clothes to me ahah And I also want summer and spring! Hell yeah it's so cold out there..
I'm in a Tv/Pc alternative and fantastic world and I just want to grow up and be able to do what I want when I want. To explain you guys my dilema, I thing in other countries girls of my age can wear heels, (is that true?!), and to other people is normal and appropriate. I thing here you just should wear heels in age of 18 and if you wear earlier, it doesn't look right and pretty. And there are so many beautiful shoes rather than just tennis. What do you advice to use replacing sneakers?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment