Sunday, December 27, 2009



Shoes, shoes, shoes, oh, shoes ♥ 
These are my favourites that I've seen in net-a-porter, mytheresa, topshop, etc. Which shoes do you like the most? I've wanted to buy pretty shoes that were not just sneakers..  but well, I don't go shopping some time ago so I just have to wait. Click on the numbers to see bigger pictures of the shoe and the site. My favourites of all these are number 3 and 5, simple ones but gorgeous. I want them to myself ahah :)

1- sandals- marc jacobs
2- sandals - antik batik
3- wedge sandals - miu miu
4- sandals - antik batik
5- flora sandal - Monsoon
6- wedges - acne
7- studded ankle bootie - peeptoe
8- platform wedges - topshop
9- wedges - diane von furstenberg
10- heels - miu miu
11- ankle boot - peeptoe
12- pumps - yves saint laurent
13- heels - christian louboutin
14- studded ankle boots - chloé
15- ballerina flats - chloé
16- ankle boots - topshop
17- ankle boots - zappos.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment