Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sleep, eat and go to the beach is all I've been doing this week! I'm returning home maybe this evening or tomorrow morning but now I'm still in Algarve. And these are just some random photos that I found and that inspire me, (more in my Tumblr). This week I went to the shopping centre but I didn't buy anything yet, and there isn't a H&M, which is a favourite, there so, when I go to Lisbon I'll buy some autumn/winter clothes  and a backpack because school is starting again soon, (bah!), but I've to admit I'm dying to winter to come and new clothes!  Anyway yesterday I went to Albufeira and that place is awesome! A lot of good music, bars/disco, and well-dressed foreigners, yes I mean English people with awesome clothes!  Well I'm going to the beach now so bye! Photos and better posts soon :) 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment