Saturday, August 21, 2010


Sorry sorry sorry! I finished my job last Wednesday but I've been watching a lot of TV lately and I didn't find time  to post anything good! I'm watching 90210 season 1, despite I already saw the second and Ugly Betty season 4, again I don't follow the show but oh well. . Supernatural, season 5, I have a big crush on Dean. Gossip girl seasons 1 and 2 yet and well a lot more that you don't even want to know about! All this to say why I didn't  post,  but now I bought these above! Just for about 7,50 €, local shop. What do you think? and  tomorrow I'm going to Algarve again, yay! It's just for a week and really, where I'm going to is not a big thing but I love it there 'cause I never want to return home. But, luckily dash if my mother want to, (Yes! because my money is all going to my driving license that I have to pay myself) I'll bring some new stuff or at least photos!  Oh I did bought new stuff, like two weeks ago, just  a black shirt, and a blue and a grey sweater just because it were in sale but I haven't have taken photos yet, so soon! Anyway it's getting late so until next week :)  and thank you to all the followers, you guys cheer me up every time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment