Monday, May 25, 2009

i wish i had more time on my hands...

i went from posting stuff everyday to every like 10 days...i'm kinda disappointed but i really have been super busy. not only with school but my job...they've fired 5 people within the last week and a half because they just didn't like them...so that means everything is gonna fall on me and i'm expected to cover theyre damn work. pisses me off...but whatever i guess i'll be happy when the next pay check comes lol.

other then that...it's been a pretty good month ha. no more drama...hopefully. i've come to the conclusion that i don't have time for any distractions. like lame dudes that think i believe what they're telling me...i mean i just laugh at it. i find it very very humerous. i don't even care anymore...whatever he does won't bother me or effect my mood what so ever. lol. yesterday i read this girls post that really made perfect sense...i mean everything she writes makes perfect sense and i have a lot of respect for her. in some way it might have seemed like i didn't like her but in the end she makes perfect sense and i respect her so much even though we've never met lol...kinda sketchy.

anwyays, i've got lots and lots of work to do but i'll be back soon lol. maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment