Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never at heart.. UNIQLO.

Purple top/jumper - Uniqlo
Scarf - Uniqlo
Bag - Topshop


Yesterday I went to Uniqlo for the first time ever. For some reason I had always felt that if I went in there I would feel out of place or unwelcome. I didnt feel as though I was the target audience, but yesterday I rised above my unfair judgements and entered the store. I was pleasantly surprised by the Japanese version of H&M. Classy but affordable. I wanted some comfy, plain clothes to wear to school as my outfits are either to rememberable to wear too often, or simply inappropriate or impractical. I found this wonderful purple jumper which is comfy and soft and fancied the scarf to go with it. Simplicity, in my mind, was a reflection of a boring personality, but I have been swung and now do believe in the philosophy of things being "simple but effective".
Thank you Uniqlo. I will visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment