Thursday, September 24, 2009

B in the mix.



I really really want one of these being the biggest Britney fan you will ever meet.
Its a copy of the top Britney wears on her 'Circus' tour so you can be just like Britney or customise it to have the letter of your name instead. I personally want the original rhinestone version.

I watched 'Britney spears on the couch' yesterday on 4music and it was followed by 'Britney Live in Las Vegas'. I think I cried about 5 times in the duration of those two programmes. Yes im sad and obsessed but I really can relate to her as a person and just, yeah, I can't really explain myself or why I feel the way I do about her; she is just simply amazing!

If you also think these t-shirts are cool you can get them here:
http://www.zazzle.com/britneyspears

There is also a competition to design a t-shirt for the Britney online store if anybody creative wishes to enter:
http://www.britneyspears.com/2009/09/shirtcontest.php

Britney's new song '3' will be played on the radio first on the 29th of sepetmber, release should be soon afterwords. :D
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment