Monday, September 21, 2009

Here we go round the Mulberry bush, on a lovely spring morning.

The S/S 10 Mulberry collection is just to die for!!!!!!





I already have this bag but its just not enough!


I can not wait until the Luella pictures are put up tommorow. Expect a huge post on it. Punk fluffy dresses and the like; it should be amazing!

I got my London Fashion Weekend tickets today too. I am going on saturday and hope to buy a S/S 08 Luella bag and maybe some clothes depending on the prices. I definately want something batman printed. If I don't have it my life will be over and not worth living. Im sooooooo excited! :D

Oh and I also applied for jobs at Topshop Oxford Street and Urban Outfitters Oxford Street at the weekend. I really hope I get one. Not only do I need one, but they owe me with all the money I spend there. The discounts would be so awesome!
Wish me luck :D!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment