Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blow me a kiss, simple as this.

Luella S/S 10 : mixed emotions :) :( :| @ ! :S :o





Its very wearable, but lacking creativity. Perhaps a little simple for me? Im not sure. There are some really wierd unflattering silhouettes used aswell. I haven't posted them, these are just the ones I like, but if you think youve got big hips you stand no chance. To me this seems like a mixture of House of Holland S/S 09, See by Chole and some old Luella designs from way back to the beginning of the decade. Well I guess thats the recession for you.
Not her best.

(My Favourites were the 2008 collections. S/S 08 will be available at London Fashion Weekend [or should be due to my calculations, and in times of recession I'm sure Luella needs to make as much money as possible so should be there], and I am going to get some :DDDDDD. Sexy Grannies saved by Superheros and Witches of the West. What could be better?)

I can't say much about the House of Holland collection either. He has tweaked old designs and stuck house pictures on normal items of clothing. The only things I like are the 'OLD' 'NEW' 'BORROWED' t-shirts and shirts. I might buy a white t-shirt and make one of those myself.
Another disapointment.


Now for the good news...

Christopher Kane S/S 10 : put a spell on me.




He is really growing on me. I love his stuff. I love this pattern; it reminds me of picnics and tea parties :)

My top tip? Buy pastels in the sales for a good bargin.

No comments:

Post a Comment