Friday, October 16, 2009

And now for something completely different....

I never do posts like this but everything is worth a try right?

A couple of weeks ago it was my friend Zoe's 18th party & I decided to go for a bit of an Edie Sedgwick look ( because I love her, want to be her, and want to marry her).


Sequin Dress - Urban Outfitters
Vest - Topshop
Earings - Topshop


Above : Me and Zoe the brithday girl. Love her to bits.
(I look wierd here)



Before I went I also took these on the webcam because I got ready far too early as I wasn't sure how long it would take me to do the eye makeup and false lash application, and consequently I was left ready too early and bored.
Et voila....


Now you can all comment and tell me how really sad I am.
In my defense I am a woman obsessed and therefor not sain.

J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment