Friday, October 23, 2009

My Topshop picks / News Night & Dick Griffin.

Fifi Lapin Charity Christmas Cards - £4
So its not x-mas yet but it will be here before you know it.



Knee High Boots - £120



Leopard Mask - £4
Perfect for Halloween! Or whenever.


Dress by Illustrated People - £25



Knitted Cube Skirt - £32



Everything has been so hectic lately. I have been deocrating my room so its a mess and all the wallpaper has been stripped. Its not very pretty. I am getting a clothes rails and curtains to go around them for my new wardrobe type thing.

Did anybody in the UK watch News Night yesterday? Nick Griffin makes me sick. This whole thing is ridiculous.
I know he was massacred on television but the publicity he is getting is terrible. If anybody needs to be deported its him.
Anybody got any views on this whole BNP issue?

J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment