Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tavi Pop








I spent £10 on magazines today. I bough i-D and Pop staring 13 year old Tavi (Williams) Gevison (don't ask me why she changed her name; I don't know). Some people are just so lucky.
I didn't by Nylon because I mean, allow paying £4.50 for about 10 glossy pages of americanised layout. I just wanted it for Megan Fox, but I can live without.

I went shopping today to get some makeup and couldnt find anything I really wanted. It was one of those days when I would have been a very sensible shopper but I didn't buy any clothes. I was looking in Topshop for the blue dress shown in my previous post but couldn't find it, and this was in the Oxford St flagship store. I managed to get 'The Yellow Wallpaper' which I have to read for my english coursework. My teacher told me it was thin but I was expecting around 150 pages not 32 pages. I'm not complaining though, I just don't see how it can be called a novel; Its a short story, just as Homer's 'Oddysey' is not a poem but a novel.

I am off to Barcelona on Monday. I don't know if I will have time to post again between now and then so I am letting you know now. I will be back on Thursday, but will be busy Friday so am unlikey to post for another week. I am going boutiqe shopping in Hitchin with my friend from Stevenage.
I think I am supposed to be at a party right now lol.
Oh well.
Have a happy half term :)

J xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment