Sunday, August 1, 2010


Yesterday was Saturday and one of my closest friends anniversary. We went to the beach with a lot of friends, and it was really fun :) I took a lot of photos but of other people so we'll see if I have nice ones. Again, tomorrow  and this week I'm going to work so I can't update often, sorry.  
Anyway I went to Zara and H&M sites, the only good brands around here and where I usually shop, and this is my wishlist:

 (click photos to enlarge them)
I love these dresses, the Rolling Stones symbol t-shirt, and the hats. I really want a hat like that of Zara for a long time, but it's more wearable in Summer. I also fell in love with those like this black one, and now I finally found one that I can buy in H&M, well I'll buy it when I see it! 
And you? What do you think of these pieces of clothing? 
See you soon :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment