Thursday, April 2, 2009

bad day

7 am - wake up call from work begging me to come in because hannah was sick

8:30 am - party of 20 comes in for an early morning breakfast and i'm half asleep and grumpy but made sure to keep a smile on my face lol.

11:30 am - lunch rush begins...all hell breaks loose lol.

1 pm - sweet text message...the only good part of my day:)

2:30 pm - finally get off work

2:45 pm - take mom to doctors apt in chapel hill...hate taking her to those, makes me sad.

4:30 pm - arrive at my own doctors apt...find out i went to the wrong place so had to drive another 15 min to the right location lol. took my first xrays and then find out i have to get an MRI. start freaking out...not only about something being terribly wrong but the cost of the MRI. ugh!

6 pm - hair cut with my girl cameron...she made me feel better and laugh. that's always the best medicine. met the new gay guy that started working there and he was the cutest ever lol.

7:15 pm - arrive home and start helping mom. someones been sneaking drinks...whats new.

9 pm - meet up with brooke and parker...now i'm fine lol. i'm going to see fast and furious at 12am with friends lmao...really excited!!!

tomorrow is another day...starting at 7:30 am

No comments:

Post a Comment