Sunday, April 5, 2009

my weekend

so this weekend as very relaxing. i got up early for work on friday at 7:30am and got off around 2pm. a few hours later...i got up, packed a bag and just starting driving. i was either going to drive to asheville to visit my cousin or just drive to the beach. i wanted to do both but i had to choose lol. i decided the beach because the weather was gorgeous and it was hott enough to possibly lay out and get a tan...that wasn't the reason i was going though lol. i just needed to get out of raleigh bad...i get sick of raleigh a lot so i'll just leave and not tell anyone where i'm going. so friday night i walked on the beach for maybe an hour and just completely cleared my head about lots of things. it felt so amazing to have a good night sleep for once and not worry about waking up the next morning or waking up in the middle of the night with a horrible dream.

saturday morning i went for a run...couldn't believe i did it lol. i used to play soccer for a long time until i quit to do cheerleading so since then i don't feel the need to run. i've told myself that i'm gonna start exercising more lol...but because i think i'm fat but because it's good for me.

after my run i met up with some friends down in wilmington and went to trolly stop!!! they have the best hot dogs everrrrr:) then we went on the beach and laid out for a little while but it got kinda chilly so i decided to do something better...shopping lol. wilmington has the best boutiques that nobody really knows about. usually i get all of my sunglasses down there because they don't sell them anywhere else. all i bought was a really cute free people top that i can't wait to wear.

one of my friends alex has a sick ski boat down there and i was so mad because the water was wayyyy too cold. i love wakeboarding and wanted to so bad...but i guess i'll have to wait a little longer. i also went to look at some of the ski/wakeboarding boats they sell down there and they were all sick. i want one so bad...so that's another thing i've added on my list that i have to have:)

also, while down at the beach i of course looked at art:) never stop doing that...so i've got 3 other peices to show you. i love the black and white and the emphasis in the eyes.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



gah i can't wait to have my own place...i'll be doing so many projects. you're gonna see my place in Domino(mod interior design magazine) lol.

for the most part...i went to the beach to clear my head of things that were bothering me that i really don't feel like explaining about...i'll just keep them to myself. also, i've prepared kind of myself for this week. it's gonna be rough and i've got so much to do before easter weekend. i've got to call and get an MRI scheduled...scary. i'm so scared i'm gonna get those results back and they're gonna tell me something really bad. my new classes start this week...conceptual design, lighting, and and art history class:) so i know i'll have lots of work to do with school as well. my mom and sister aren't at home for the week so i'm worried...it's just me and pops. i'm already ready for this week to be over already so i can get back down to the beach again lol.

that is all...goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment