Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BEAutiful

This might be random lol but I remember my mom coming back from Miami not to long ago and telling me how beautiful the hotels were down there. She showed me the Interior Design of some of the hotels they went to just look at lol.

The Shore Club...


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



The Delano...


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


The Tides...


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


-Kelly Wearstler designed the interiors and did an amazing job...she's one of my favorite designers. Everything looks just about perfect...


Are these beautiful or what? Places like these get me so pumped up to get out there after school and get an amazing job in the Interior Design field. I'd love to do commercial design along with residential:) We'll just have to see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment