Sunday, July 12, 2009

You taste just like glitter mixed with House of Holland


T-shirt - House of Holland
Legging - American Apparel
Hoodie - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop


I went shopping today and purchased the leggings, hoodie and shoes. I wanted to get another set of leggings from Topshop 'Tee & Cake' in black with bones on them, but they have sold out online and at Oxford Circus, with only the multi coloured ones left, so instead I am going to invest in green tie-dye ones from American Apparel.

Today was the first time I actually bought something from American Apparel. I am going to see Lady Gaga on tuesday and thought these sparkly leggings would be perfect for the ocassion. I don't know why I don't shop there more often because they have some really cool stuff!

I finally managed to get a copy of the new i-D today aswell. It is sooooo coool!!! The 'i-D' is written out of Sponge Bob Square Pants because its the FUN issue.
Hahahahaha. The simple things make me giggle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment