Friday, July 31, 2009

Coco Avant Chanel



"C'est très très magnifique!"
*****
What a woman; so strong and individual. I am itching to known how fictionalised this presentation of her life is, as it does seem the most sucessful and admired, iconic women seem to have not such good a start in life, a tragic history you may say. That begs the question, do such situations make the woman, or is it the woman that shapes the world?
The ending of this film almost made me cry. The clothing at the end was absolutely beautiful et la francais was lovely. I love french films they seem more romantic and interesante, don't ask me why.

I am going to Brent Cross tomorrow with my two friends and we are taking the bus, so the journey will be around 2hours (haha), but time well spent, with good company.
I will try and do an outfit post tomorrow of what I wear.
I just havent been bothered with taking photos recently, it has been far to hot.

I also jet of to Milan next Friday which should be fabulous :D

Hello to all my new followers
Thank you :)
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment