Friday, July 24, 2009

We Love The Cobrasnake.

Look how wizzy I am getting at photoshop :D




Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Shoes - Clothes Show NEC Birmingham
Belt - H&M
Bag - Topshop
Beaded bracelet - Topshop
Brown tribal bracelet - Africa
Friendship bracelet - Handmade

I actually really didnt wear this anywhere I just stayed at home that day :)
I was meant to have been to Carnaby Street the other day but that has been re-arranged :( on the plus side I have the perfect outfit to wear there :)

I was also meant to be going to Camden today but my friend couldnt go so now im going to Zoe's to wash her new car :D! It has been officially names Squishy.
I suggested Myrtle, Byron, Gertrude, Prudence and Gladys but she didnt want to know.
I really wish I knew somebody with a name like that!
One girl I was speaking to at my Juniour Apprentice interview was called Constance, but that is the closest I have come.

I also now have lookbook which is linked at the side of my page, that link will take you directly to my page. Right now theres not much on it but yeah I have it :) lol. If any of you have it I would love to see your looks so it would be cool if people could post their links.
My lookbook is going to be crap though because im not one of those people who has friends that are all fashion loving so I have no way of taking cool pictures with cool backgrounds.
Oh, how tragic my life is!

Woe is me.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment