Monday, August 24, 2009

A Funny Confession

So I was in Rite Aid this past Thursday waiting on a perscription and while I was sitting there I decided to grab the September issue of Cosmo...which is my favorite magazine. So I was reading the Guy Confessions and this is what one read...

Sex Text Mess

"I was away on a business trip and was feeling extremely horny and lonely. I knew my girlfriend, Olivia, was at work and I couldn't call her, so I decided to send her a few risque texts instead. She wasn't responding, but that didn't stop me from continuing to send message after message of graphic descriptions of what I wanted her to do when I saw her again. Finally, my phone buzzed, and I was excited to actually get a response from her. The text read: 'This is Olivia's mom. She is at work and left her phone at home, but I'll let her know not to call you when she gets back.' I had been dirty texting her mom the entire time."


Thats awful lol...but I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment