Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh dear, I'm in vacations with my parents in one of my favourite places in the world, but not with them I'm sure. I'm in the beach again, in the same place where I was in July and where I go every year. I really like being here with my grandparents, cousins and friends. However now there are so many people, to much people! And worse, there are people of my town, it's boring! I'm in vacations I don't want to talk to the same people ever.. I and feel down! I saw two beautiful girls, and I just knew they are english, with gorgeous clothes from Topshop! I've eye to see these things.
And I want beautiful clothes and accessories too! C'mon people, I'm feeling down and I don't have money to spend, it sucks. REALLY!


(picture from Flickr, but is kind of my beach)

No comments:

Post a Comment