Wednesday, August 12, 2009

teen choice awards 2009


Leighton Meester was one of my favorites on tca 09, I really love the red shoes and I think she was very pretty. I think Kim Kardashian looked bad with that white dress and new blond hair however I really like the shoes. Selena Gomez was beautiful with the lilac dress but with a bad choice on shoes, I don't like them sorry. And Ashley Tisdale was fantastic with her dress and bad ass shoes. Vanessa Hudgens, Hayden Panattiere, Megan Fox, Fergie and Miley Cyrus were pretty on their own and different style too but I think that Britney and Amanda Bynes are not there yet.



( photos from JustJared, click them to enlarge)


Oh and is Miley trying to be the next Britney? Look out for those photos where she was performing at the 2009 Teen choice awards.


( photos from JustJared and Glambamm )


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment