Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just to update the blog, I'm better now :P I know that my parents are not like my cousin, but I like them so much and I didn't have any reasons to be down.. I'm in the beach with a great tan, and yesterday I went to a shopping centre. I didn't buy anything here, but I saw a gorgeous skirt in Zara and I think I'm in love, ahah..
I've been thinking and I always liked fashion and wanted to wear different clothes, I don't wanted to be like everybody else, I wanted to be unique and special, but I wasn't. I was like everybody else in school, with the same style, same clothes, different mind, but I was not recognised by my ideas but just as another girl.
I really don't want to be the centre of the planet or that everyone look at me, I don't want that! I just want to dress pretty and like myself. I want to show my best girl friends that I'm not another wannabe, and I want to have the confidence to wear want I want without things on my mind, like people will make fun of me or I look ridiculous. I envy my friends Célia and Joana because they wear want they like without problems. I wasn't confident enough to wear skirts, shorts or dresses in school. I saw your blogs and the fashion world and I wanted to be like that but how if I don't even dress what I like and think that is fashionable..
I'm going to try, and we just have to wait to see. I'm a shy girl in some subjects so want can I do :P
Sorry for the blah blah blah

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment