Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's the same five kids from the HDKN!


Top - Zara
Necklace - Vintage
Belt - Beyond Retro
Shorts - Beyond Retro
Bracelets - Africa and DIY
Shoes- Topshop

Poor Calvin Harris may be replaced as my music obsession sooner that anticipated after I just watched the video for Hadouken!s new song M.A.D which was amazinggggg!!!!!
I also just heard their remix of the Sugababes' new single Hey Sexy; again, amazing!
Calvin replaced Florence but sadly hes being shoved aside.
Bibi Calvy! You sexy thing.

I just finished reading Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club which I read after his Haunted. The best two books I have ever read, and I have read quiet a few doing English Literature A Level.
So if anybody is looking for a quirky author, hes the one for you!
Fight Club is perfect if anybody is doing 'The struggle for modern identity' as their English Lit AS topic. It is also an amazing film which I also highly recomend. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment