Friday, March 20, 2009

i'm so sick of being yelled at for no reason. all i do is simply mind my own business and do what i need to do but somehow i always get yelled at. sometimes it's over the littlest things...if i'm going to be yelled at, i would think it'd be over something big...like getting arrested or something lol. i'm thinking that's why i'm so defensive somtimes...

so now he says i'm irresponsible and immature?? huh? some people might know who i'm talking about from previous posts. first of all, i'm far from irresponsible and immature. i have a job, im paying bills, buying my own clothes and food, and i'm running errands for you. i keep up with everything and make sure everything is done before it's even due or needs to be done. i've always been that way, whenever i get a bill or assignment i always finish it that day no matter what it is. i do a lot of things that an average 19 year old doesn't do...most girls my age have everything handed to them...they've got daddy's money, live in the sorority house, and drive the bmw with gas cards included. nope...that's not how i live lol. i'm in school and have a job that takes up all of my time...so i'm not out partying every night and going on these lavish spring break trips like everyone else my age is doing. i'm actually working and at the rate i'm going and what i hope to accomplish in the next 5 years, i'll be working for a long long time lol. so please don't tell me that i'm irresponsible and immature because from the looks of things...you are both of those things. i've tried to impress you and do my best all my life and you still haven't said you're proud of me...but i don't care. i don't need to hear it from you...honestly, i don't need you're input on anything anymore. i've lost all of my respect for you and that's why i don't listen to you anymore. i've learned most of what i need to know on my own dad. maybe you think that since i'm still living at home right now you can call me immature and irresponsible...but you won't let go of the fact that i can survive on my own and do things myself. you think that it's "unhealthy" to not have a roomate and live in an apartment by myself. you and mom both know that i like my own space...i don't want a roomate. i like having my own space and getaway where i can be alone after a long day of hard work...also because i want to design it my way and it's gonna be so sick lol. i mean i'm gonna leave very soon because i can't deal with the stress at home...you being in the state that you are i can't be surrounded by it anymore. part of me doesn't wanna leave because i don't wanna leave mom or laura to deal with you're mess. the only reason why i've stayed in this house for this long is because of mom and laura...i'm the only one that will stand up to you and tell you how it is. i've realized that maybe for once i should do what's good for me and stop worrying so much about you. nobody else seems to care and nobody is listening to me. everyone is ignoring me and it hurts so much...it makes me feel like nobody cares and i know you dont. i need to get away, not out of raleigh necessarily, but away from this. my trip to california was the first break i've had in years...i've never been so relaxed. those 5 days were amazing and i wish i could feel that way everyday. you are the only thing in the way thats stopping me.

so before you call me immature and irresponisble...really think about how you act and what you're doing to yourself. i'm not gonna give up on you because you're my father and i hate giving up and losing...so i'm gonna keep trying. i always catch you...so please don't try and sneak it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment