Monday, March 16, 2009

must haves and more


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




animal print skirts, ankle/canvas open toed boots, roman/studded sandals, and leather jackets



i miss a lot of people...my friends are all away at school and theres someone on the complete opposite side of me that i wish was here with me. the only friends of mine here are parker, christian, and sam. recently, he had been traveling back and worth to places for certain reasons that you'll have to ask him lol. very long story...but really interesting. also, someone made my birthday. i wasn't expecting it at all but...it made me smile. everyone at work was wondering what was going on and what was coming through the phone lol. bottom line...it made me really happy. i don't know what's gotten into me lately, i've forgotten about what used to upset me and bring me down. i'm all about positive energy and a positive attitude...i can't stop smiling and giggling. my sister has asked me why i've been so happy lately because about a month ago i thought it wasn't gonna be ok and i had a lot of personal issues i had to deal with (family and friends). i think i know what's making me so happy but i'm afraid to admit it or say it. i've been trying to push away and avoid it. it's freaking me out...


i think too much lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment