Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ok...i think i've decided on a tattoo but i don't know when or where lol. my mom and grandfather have told me this over and over.



"everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end."



that quotes on one of my other blogs too. at some point i could change my mind lol...but i think i'm gonna stick with this one. i'm sure the rents will be mad but i don't care. if it makes them feel any better i'm planning on getting it small haha. as long as it means something to me...my mom won't care and he probably won't remember...


on another note...at first i was debating whether or not to post that blog because i rarely write or say much about anything that has to do with him or my problems behind closed doors. i know a lot of people would be suprised if they knew that about my life but i'm sick of people assuming i have this perfect life or am some lucky "rich girl" just because i went to broughton and live inside the beltline doesn't mean i'm the typical raleigh girl. i used to care so much about who was cool at broughton and what i did. now, i don't care one bit. i can't stand raleigh and certain people i went to high school with. it's like if you don't hang out with the popular people, where preppy clothes, have "old money", wear jack rodgers, don't have a beach house at atlantic beach, and drive a land rover you are no considered in the raleigh/broughton bubble haha. i used to think i wanted all of those things...but when i came back to my senses and figured out who i really was, i laughed for a long time. i wanted to do my own thing, be unique in my own ways, wear what i wanted to wear, and be with who i wanted to be with no matter what race he was...so for anyone who had this perception of me as being some broughton, inside the beltline, and rich bitch...i'm none of those. i'm deep, creative, independent, driven, sensative, emotional, fun, thoughtful, generous, outgoing, confident and very very strong. also, i love love music...i don't think i could survive and get through obstacles without it. i love all genres but right now i'm loving the Britney Spears...like always lol. i love pop and techno...i do love the oldies like 90's, i was listening to "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia and "Don't Speak" by No Doubt lol. love it...anyways, if you don't know those things about me...you don't know me at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment